Bimber - Collection (x 5) & Wine
Lot Id: 182262
Bidding is available to signed in members only!Log in
Please note: If bid is placed on this item within the last 15 minutes of the auction, the timer will be extended by 15 minutes.
- Oloroso Sherry Butt #544-7/67 - Selfridges Exclusive An exclusive partnership between the London distillery and department store Selfridges. This Bimber was made from single farm barley (which was malted at Westminster Maltings) and matured in four 1st fill American Oak Ex-bourbon casks. It was then finished in a 2010 single Oloroso sherry butt from hugely renowned Spanish sherry producer González Byass. Bottled in June 2020 at 51.5% ABV. Only 937 bottles were produced from Cask #544-7/67. Each tube which cases the bottles has artwork from the Dutch artist and sculptor Eelke van Willegen.
- Gonzalez Byass Oloroso 2010 sherry: 750ml, 18%. The renowned Gonzalez Byass one of the most celebrated Bodegas across Spain. This Oloroso 2010 is stunning and very popular. It is said to be short and dry, with notes of almond, plum and figs. Pair with game, cheese and nuts to bring out its natural, fruity undertones.
- Bimber - Oloroso Cask - Small Batch #1: One of only 950 bottles in the Bimber Oloroso Sherry Batch 1 Small Batch release. It was firstly matured in 1st fill bourbon barrels then finished in casks that previously held Spanish Oloroso Sherry to finish. The batch number for this bottling is 01/2020 which was bottled on 3rd June 2020. 51.4%.
- Bimber - Ex-bourbon - Small Batch #1: One of only 1948 bottles in the Bimber Ex-bourbon Batch 1 Small Batch release. It was firstly matured in 1st fill bourbon barrels. The batch number for this bottling is 01/2020 which was bottled in May 2020. 51.8%
- Re-Charred Oak Cask - Small Batch #1: This Bimber Re-charred oak bottling is from Batch 1 of Bimber small-batch releases. Matured in re-charred, American Oak Casks, this is one of just 5000 bottles produced at 51.9%.
- Bimber - Peated Cask - Small Batch #1: One of only 1750 bottles in the Bimber Peated Cask Batch 1 Small Batch release. It was firstly matured in 1st fill bourbon barrels then finished in casks that previously held Ex-peated Quarter Casks to finish. The batch number for this bottling is 01/2020 which was bottled on 30th July 2020.
- Bottler: Distillery
- Country: England
- Size: 5 x 70cl, 1 x 75cl
- Distillery Status: Operational
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Shipping Weight: 12.00 KG
Prior to any bid being placed on a lot, close up visual inspection is to be carried out. If you are unsure in any way about the condition of the said lot, click “ask a question” above. More in-depth descriptions and additional photos can be taken upon request. Otherwise, lots are sold as seen and described. The bidder understands that once you have bid, you are stating you understand this and that the checks stated above have been carried out and you are happy with the lot's condition.
Due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit. Loss and breakage cover is available at 3% of the hammer price as standard. If the lot is not insured, no claim can be lodged against the courier or The Grand Whisky Auction for breakage or loss in transit.
Other Bottles In Our Live Auction
Price: [% bid_descriptor_text %]: [%% buy_it_now_price|multi_currency %%] [%% bid_value|multi_currency %%] [%% 0|multi_currency %%]
Time[%% time_left_formatted %%]Bidding Not Started Yet
Item added to watchlist[%% 0|multi_currency_symbol %%] Change currency USD ($)[%% '<span>Sold on</span> :date'.replace(':date', endsAt.substring(8, 10) + '/' + endsAt.substring(5, 7) + '/' + endsAt.substring(0, 4)) %%][%% '<span>Reserve not met</span> :date'.replace(':date', endsAt.substring(8, 10) + '/' + endsAt.substring(5, 7) + '/' + endsAt.substring(0, 4)) %%]