Macallan - 1824 Series - Gold, Amber, Sienna & Ruby
Lot Id: 172133
Bidding is available to signed in members only!Log in
Please note: If bid is placed on this item within the last 15 minutes of the auction, the timer will be extended by 15 minutes.
This lot contains 4x 70 cl, Gold, Amber, Sienna & Ruby + Gold 35cl & 5cl
- Macallan - Gold: released in late 2012 as part of a series of colour-themed bottlings introduced to replace the distillery's age-statement expressions. Produced from 9-15yo first fill and refill sherry casks, it was designed to sit between the now-defunct 10yo Sherry Oak and 10yo Fine Oak bottlings. 40% ABV, 70cl.
- Macallan - Amber: exemplifies their commitment to 100% natural colour, present in each and every Macallan single malt. This non-age statement range of Speyside single malts concentrates on colour; the theory is that by using 100% sherry casks and natural colour, the darker the whisky, the older and more complex. 40% ABV, 70cl.
- Macallan - Sienna: a no age statement bottling. Matured in top quality sherry casks, this single malt is named Sienna to represent the naturally occurring pigment - referring not only to the hue of this expression but to the fact that The Macallan's whiskies are all released with no added colouring. 43% ABV, 70cl.
- Macallan - Ruby: is very full of character and most certainly at the higher end of the flavour spectrum. 43% ABV, 70cl.
- Bottler: Distillery
- Country: Scotland
- Region: Speyside
- Type: Single Malt Whisky
- Distillery Status: Operational
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Shipping Weight: 10.00 KG
Prior to any bid being placed on a lot, close up visual inspection is to be carried out. If you are unsure in any way about the condition of the said lot, click “ask a question” above. More in-depth descriptions and additional photos can be taken upon request. Otherwise, lots are sold as seen and described. The bidder understands that once you have bid, you are stating you understand this and that the checks stated above have been carried out and you are happy with the lot's condition.
Due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit. Loss and breakage cover is available at 3% of the hammer price as standard. If the lot is not insured, no claim can be lodged against the courier or The Grand Whisky Auction for breakage or loss in transit.
Other Bottles In Our Live Auction
Price: [% bid_descriptor_text %]: [%% buy_it_now_price|multi_currency %%] [%% bid_value|multi_currency %%] [%% 0|multi_currency %%]
Time[%% time_left_formatted %%]Bidding Not Started Yet
Item added to watchlist[%% 0|multi_currency_symbol %%] Change currency USD ($)[%% '<span>Sold on</span> :date'.replace(':date', endsAt.substring(8, 10) + '/' + endsAt.substring(5, 7) + '/' + endsAt.substring(0, 4)) %%][%% '<span>Reserve not met</span> :date'.replace(':date', endsAt.substring(8, 10) + '/' + endsAt.substring(5, 7) + '/' + endsAt.substring(0, 4)) %%]