Glenallachie - 2015 Bourbon Barrel #213 65.7% | Held In Bond
Lot Id: 151789
Bidding is available to signed in members only!Log in
Please note: If bid is placed on this item within the last 15 minutes of the auction, the timer will be extended by 15 minutes.
A great chance to be the new owner of a 5 (Almost 6) Year Old Glenallachie Single Malt Cask, held in bond at Whisky Broker.
Filled on the 10.08.2015, cask #213 has been maturing very nicely and was re-gauged in April 2020.
There a few key facts and figures that have been listed below for your attention -
Original bulk 193.73L | Fill strength 67% ABV | 129.80L of alcohol.
New bulk 184.46L | New strength 65.5% ABV | 120.82L of alcohol.
If bottled at cask strength and at 70cl, this cask would approximately yield 263 bottles of 5 Year Old Glenallachie.
Whiskybroker is currently holding this cask and the storage fee is £0.28 per week with insurance at £0.0035 a year per £1 of the value of the cask.
The buyer is responsible for the £20 administration fee is payable to Whiskybroker.
Please Note -
- All cask storage fees have been settled prior to this sale. For moving forward please ensure you are aware of the associated weekly storage fees.
- All costs relating to removing the cask from bond, bottling, storage, re-gauging and moving in the future are the sole responsibility of the buyer. This includes VAT and any UK excise duty.
- Upon payment being transferred to The grand Whisky Auction ltd, then and only then will legal ownership of the cask be transferred to the new buyer. All funds are held by the company until the buyer is in receipt of the cask.
- Should the new owner be a UK revenue trader (business), registration with HMRC is required and they must hold a WOWGR certificate.
- A revenue trader outside the UK, will need a Duty Representative in the UK (Note: Annual charge will most likely apply)
- Bottler: Distillery
- Country: Scotland
- Region: Speyside
- Size: 94.26L
- Type: Single Malt Whisky
- Age: 5 Year Old
- Strength (%): 65.5%
- Cask No: 213
- Cask Type: Bourbon Barrel
- Distillery Status: Operational
- Lot Type: Cask
- Shipping Weight: 2.00 KG
Prior to any bid being placed on a lot, close up visual inspection is to be carried out. If you are unsure in any way about the condition of the said lot, click “ask a question” above. More in-depth descriptions and additional photos can be taken upon request. Otherwise, lots are sold as seen and described. The bidder understands that once you have bid, you are stating you understand this and that the checks stated above have been carried out and you are happy with the lot's condition.
Due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit. Loss and breakage cover is available at 3% of the hammer price as standard. If the lot is not insured, no claim can be lodged against the courier or The Grand Whisky Auction for breakage or loss in transit.
Other Bottles In Our Live Auction
Price: [% bid_descriptor_text %]: [%% buy_it_now_price|multi_currency %%] [%% bid_value|multi_currency %%] [%% 0|multi_currency %%]
Time[%% time_left_formatted %%]Bidding Not Started Yet
Item added to watchlist[%% 0|multi_currency_symbol %%] Change currency USD ($)[%% '<span>Sold on</span> :date'.replace(':date', endsAt.substring(8, 10) + '/' + endsAt.substring(5, 7) + '/' + endsAt.substring(0, 4)) %%][%% '<span>Reserve not met</span> :date'.replace(':date', endsAt.substring(8, 10) + '/' + endsAt.substring(5, 7) + '/' + endsAt.substring(0, 4)) %%]